Sponsor An Alpaca – S2
“Obsydian’s Shining Star of Circle C”
I fell in love with S2 as soon as I saw his photo. He was living on a farm in Georgia and was available for purchase. He left Georgia with his mother, Entrance, Cupcake and Reba on August 18, 2015 and arrived here on our farm a few days later.
S2 is a handsome appaloosa alpaca whose fiber hand spins into the most gorgeous yarn! See the photo and the variety of the yarn skeins! Oh, and see the photo that shows that black spot on the end of his tail!
He was born November 20, 2014. His dam is Entrance and his sire Obsydian. This combination has produced a variety of offspring. (We also have S2’s full sister Polly here on the farm – and oh my, they don’t look anything alike!) As he ages, more and more spots are appearing. S2 will be used in our breeding program and I can’t wait to see what he produces.
Would you like to walk an alpaca? S2 is halter and lead trained. As many on the farm, he does know his name and will look up when I call him. Many times he will run up to me at the fence.
What could be a more awesome gift than to Sponsor An Alpaca? If you’ve always wanted an alpaca but you live in the city or in an apartment, here is a way for you to connect with these amazing animals. We are a small farm and as you know farming can be unpredictable. Taking part in our Sponsor an Alpaca program helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca and although ownership remains with us, sponsorship allows you to connect on a more personal basis.
Our sponsorship program runs for one year and provides many benefits to you including:
A sample of your alpaca’s fiber
A Sponsorship Certificate
A copy of your alpaca’s pedigree
A framed photo of your alpaca
An invitation to Shearing Day
A private meeting with us to learn about your alpaca
Pre-arranged visits with your alpaca
A special birthday card from your alpaca
20% discount on all purchases from our shop during the sponsorship period via special code
Q & A:
- Does my sponsorship fee mean I own the alpaca? No, ownership remains with Clear Sky Alpacas, LLC, your sponsorship fees helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca.
- Can I take the alpaca off the farm? For the health and safety of the alpaca, we do not allow any animals to be taken off farm property. You can visit your alpaca during a pre-arranged day and time. We encourage you to visit as much as possible! Your visit will range from 30-60 minutes per visit.
- Can I bring friends? Yes, but please limit them to two per visit.
- How do I choose which alpaca is best? Look at the pictures, read about them in the descriptions, or even schedule a visit to see them in person!
- What is the sponsorship fee? Our 1 year sponsorship fee is $75.00
The alpacas we have listed as available for sponsorship are all halter and lead trained which will make is fun for you to walk them during your visit.
Once you have decided which alpaca to sponsor simply click “Add to Cart” and finish your sponsorship purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds after payment is made