Sponsor An Alpaca – Cupcake
“Caramel Cupcake of Circle C”
Sponsor An Alpaca and choose Cupcake! She was born January 19, 2011 and transported to our farm from Georgia in 2016 along with her daughter Reba. You’ll love Cupcake’s lovely eyes – they just beg you to love her. She is medium fawn in color and her fiber is heavenly.
Cupcake delivered another daughter, Squeakers, at our farm on September 5, 2016. I love watching this little family unit graze in the pastures together. All three look so much alike in color and fiber texture.
The pedigree for Cupcake is very impressive. Her sire is SCA Peruvian Magnum, fawn in color, and her dam is Legend’s Savannah, a true black beauty.
Here are a few photos so you can get to know Cupcake! The main photo above shows Cupcake grazing with daughter Reba by her side. The other photos show you Cupcake as a yearling and as a cria. Isn’t she lovely?
What could be a more awesome gift than to Sponsor An Alpaca? If you’ve always wanted an alpaca but you live in the city or in an apartment, here is a way for you to connect with these amazing animals. We are a small farm and as you know farming can be unpredictable. Taking part in our Sponsor an Alpaca program helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca and although ownership remains with us, sponsorship allows you to connect on a more personal basis.
Our sponsorship program runs for one year and provides many benefits to you including:
A sample of your alpaca’s fiber
A Sponsorship Certificate
A copy of your alpaca’s pedigree
A framed photo of your alpaca
An invitation to Shearing Day
A private meeting with us to learn about your alpaca
Pre-arranged visits with your alpaca
A special birthday card from your alpaca
20% discount on all purchases from our shop during the sponsorship period via special code
Q & A:
- Does my sponsorship fee mean I own the alpaca? No, ownership remains with Clear Sky Alpacas, LLC, your sponsorship fees helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca.
- Can I take the alpaca off the farm? For the health and safety of the alpaca, we do not allow any animals to be taken off farm property. You can visit your alpaca during a pre-arranged day and time. We encourage you to visit as much as possible! Your visit will range from 30-60 minutes per visit.
- Can I bring friends? Yes, but please limit them to two per visit.
- How do I choose which alpaca is best? Look at the pictures, read about them in the descriptions, or even schedule a visit to see them in person!
- What is the sponsorship fee? Our 1 year sponsorship fee is $75.00
The alpacas we have listed as available for sponsorship are all halter and lead trained which will make is fun for you to walk them during your visit.
Once you have decided which alpaca to sponsor simply click “Add to Cart” and finish your sponsorship purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds after payment is made