Sponsor An Alpaca – Peepers
“Clear Sky’s Storm Chaser”
Isn’t Peepers just sooo cute? He is a perfect addition for our Sponsor An Alpaca program. Peepers was born on our farm on August 22, 2016. His parents are Pagan and Sky King. The photo shows him and his mother right after his birth isn’t it a sweet photo? We love gray fiber, but Peeper’s fiber is out of this world! It’s is very crimpy and soft soft soft. We registered Peepers as medium silver gray. His best friend growing up was Phantom, but he made new friends when he was weaned and moved to the young boys pasture. We nicked named him “Peepers” because he’s got such beautiful blue eyes. (He reminded us of the song). You can see the beautiful blue crescents in his pretty eyes if you look closely at his photo.
He is now an adult but hasn’t been used for breeding yet. Peepers has a shy personality so it takes a little bit for him to be trusting of new people.
We’ve included several photos – the first showing Peepers right after he was born with his mom Pagan! We couldn’t forget to include the eye photo! Another shows Peepers looking at the chickens intently. Lastly, he is laying down and ready to be shorn. This photo is from his first shearing. Isn’t his fleece beautiful!
What could be a more awesome gift than to Sponsor An Alpaca? If you’ve always wanted an alpaca but you live in the city or in an apartment, here is a way for you to connect with these amazing animals. We are a small farm and as you know farming can be unpredictable. Taking part in our Sponsor an Alpaca program helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca and although ownership remains with us, sponsorship allows you to connect on a more personal basis.
Our sponsorship program runs for one year and provides many benefits to you including:
A sample of your alpaca’s fiber
A Sponsorship Certificate
A copy of your alpaca’s pedigree
A framed photo of your alpaca
An invitation to Shearing Day
A private meeting with us to learn about your alpaca
Pre-arranged visits with your alpaca
A special birthday card from your alpaca
20% discount on all purchases from our shop during the sponsorship period via special code
Q & A:
- Does my sponsorship fee mean I own the alpaca? No, ownership remains with Clear Sky Alpacas, LLC, your sponsorship fees helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca.
- Can I take the alpaca off the farm? For the health and safety of the alpaca, we do not allow any animals to be taken off farm property. You can visit your alpaca during a pre-arranged day and time. We encourage you to visit as much as possible! Your visit will range from 30-60 minutes per visit.
- Can I bring friends? Yes, but please limit them to two per visit.
- How do I choose which alpaca is best? Look at the pictures, read about them in the descriptions, or even schedule a visit to see them in person!
- What is the sponsorship fee? Our 1 year sponsorship fee is $75.00
The alpacas we have listed as available for sponsorship are all halter and lead trained which will make is fun for you to walk them during your visit.
Once you have decided which alpaca to sponsor simply click “Add to Cart” and finish your sponsorship purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds after payment is made