Sponsor An Alpaca – Phantom
“Clear Sky’s Phantom at Center Stage”
We have decided to add Phantom to our “Sponsor an Alpaca” program because she is beautiful, friendly, and loves eating hay from your hand!
Born on our farm August 10, 2016, she traveled on board when we brought her mother, Nyx, and sister, Rayvn, home from the Lake Placid, NY area. We had searched across the entire United States for a black champion female with certain genetics and Nyx was perfect. We were so excited when we learned Nyx was pregnant with Phantom!
We usually wait a few days before we name our crias, but when Phantom was born we immediately knew what she had to be named! That white face just reminded us of Phantom of the Opera. So we gave her the registered name of “Clear Sky’s Phantom at Center Stage”.
Her mother, Nyx, is a true black color champion and her father, Quinn, is a dark silver gray color champion. Great genetics to add to our program through Phantom.
Phantom’s fleeces have been absolutely gorgeous, but something was different with her 2019 fleece. As I laid it out on my skirting table, it sparkled! Yes, it sparkled in the sunlight. I decided I had to have the fleece made into yarn! And the yarn is…. yummy. So very soft!
I would encourage anyone who loves black and gray alpacas to hurry and sponsor Phantom before the opporunity is gone!
What could be a more awesome gift than to Sponsor An Alpaca? If you’ve always wanted an alpaca but you live in the city or in an apartment, here is a way for you to connect with these amazing animals. We are a small farm and as you know farming can be unpredictable. Taking part in our Sponsor an Alpaca program helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca and although ownership remains with us, sponsorship allows you to connect on a more personal basis.
Our sponsorship program runs for one year and provides many benefits to you including:
A sample of your alpaca’s fiber
A Sponsorship Certificate
A copy of your alpaca’s pedigree
A framed photo of your alpaca
An invitation to Shearing Day
A private meeting with us to learn about your alpaca
Pre-arranged visits with your alpaca
A special birthday card from your alpaca
20% discount on all purchases from our shop during the sponsorship period via special code
Q & A:
- Does my sponsorship fee mean I own the alpaca? No, ownership remains with Clear Sky Alpacas, LLC, your sponsorship fees helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca.
- Can I take the alpaca off the farm? For the health and safety of the alpaca, we do not allow any animals to be taken off farm property. You can visit your alpaca during a pre-arranged day and time. We encourage you to visit as much as possible! Your visit will range from 30-60 minutes per visit.
- Can I bring friends? Yes, but please limit them to two per visit.
- How do I choose which alpaca is best? Look at the pictures, read about them in the descriptions, or even schedule a visit to see them in person!
- What is the sponsorship fee? Our 1 year sponsorship fee is $75.00
The alpacas we have listed as available for sponsorship are all halter and lead trained which will make is fun for you to walk them during your visit.
Once you have decided which alpaca to sponsor simply click “Add to Cart” and finish your sponsorship purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds after payment is made