Sponsor An Alpaca – Shadow
“Clear Sky’s Lunar Shadow”
What a great choice for sponsorship! Shadow was born on our farm on September 28, 2012. His parents are Estrella (fawn color) and Monolith (gray color). His fiber is buttery soft and a beautiful brown color. Shadow learned quickly how to walk on a lead with halter on. We decided to show him and we traveled to Oklahoma, Arkansas and Illinois with him. He was the youngest alpaca in his class and in four shows, he received 2 first placements and 2 second placements. The judges had such great comments about Shadow.
As an adult we bred him to our female alpaca, Pagan. Together they produced our sweet little girl, Eclipse.
What could be a more awesome gift than to Sponsor An Alpaca? If you’ve always wanted an alpaca but you live in the city or in an apartment, here is a way for you to connect with these amazing animals. We are a small farm and as you know farming can be unpredictable. Taking part in our Sponsor an Alpaca program helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca and although ownership remains with us, sponsorship allows you to connect on a more personal basis.
Our sponsorship program runs for one year and provides many benefits to you including:
A sample of your alpaca’s fiber
A Sponsorship Certificate
A copy of your alpaca’s pedigree
A framed photo of your alpaca
An invitation to Shearing Day
A private meeting with us to learn about your alpaca
Pre-arranged visits with your alpaca
A special birthday card from your alpaca
20% discount on all purchases from our shop during the sponsorship period via special code
Q & A:
- Does my sponsorship fee mean I own the alpaca? No, ownership remains with Clear Sky Alpacas, LLC, your sponsorship fees helps in the care and maintenance of your chosen alpaca.
- Can I take the alpaca off the farm? For the health and safety of the alpaca, we do not allow any animals to be taken off farm property. You can visit your alpaca during a pre-arranged day and time. We encourage you to visit as much as possible! Your visit will range from 30-60 minutes per visit.
- Can I bring friends? Yes, but please limit them to two per visit.
- How do I choose which alpaca is best? Look at the pictures, read about them in the descriptions, or even schedule a visit to see them in person!
- What is the sponsorship fee? Our 1 year sponsorship fee is $75.00
The alpacas we have listed as available for sponsorship are all halter and lead trained which will make is fun for you to walk them during your visit.
Once you have decided which alpaca to sponsor simply click “Add to Cart” and finish your sponsorship purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds after payment is made